COREFORM are translucent plastic matrices for core build-up reconstruction. They have been designed by our team of dentists to feature a very thin wall but still offer good containment and compression of the build-up resin.
- RTD CORE FORMS save time and materials in the composite core-build-up technique.
- Provided in 5 sizes, to accommodate all teeth.
- Thin-walled, for better adaptation.
- Flexible and trimmed with scissors; to allow customization.
- Contains composite vertically to prevent slumping.
- Anatomically shaped, to reduce material and time in trimming core build-up.
- Translucent, to prevent voids, maximize visibility and allow use with dual-cure and light-cure composites.
- Number-coded (1-5) for easier identification.
- Firm enough for good compression.
- Tip to hold and manipulate with tweezers.