SEALBOND ULTIMA™ is on purpose a 5th generation bonding system in order to present the best proven results for post cementation. SEALBOND ULTIMA™ is compatible for use with light-cure, dual-cure and chemical-cure cements and composites. SEALBOND ULTIMA™ is highly light sensitive. It works perfectly with our translucent fiber posts.
- 5th generation, one-bottle formula means NO portioning, NO mixing, NO waiting!
- Low film thickness (~14 microns) allows use in direct AND indirect (cementation) procedures.
- Only TWO coats required; saving time and material, and light-cures in ~10 seconds.
- Light –sensitive; making it superior for post cementation
- Universal light-cure formula is chemically compatible with all Bis-GMA and UDMA-based resin cements and composites (light-cure, dual-cure and self-cure)
- Developed for the popular, well-documented TOTAL-ETCH, MOIST BONDING technique
- Provides high bond strength (23 MPa etched dentin / 30 MPa etched enamel), prevents micro-leakage.
- Two-year shelf life, allows liberal inventories, peace of mind