SEALBOND™ RESIN CEMENT is a dual-cure cement with ideal viscosity for post cementation. It provides good adhesion to RTD fiber posts and very sensitive to light curing. SEALBOND™ RESIN CEMENT is ideally used in combination with our translucent fiber posts.
- Dual-cure catalyst allows light-cure expediency AND chemical-cure peace of mind, saves chair-time
- Resin formula is virtually insoluble in oral fluids, to protect restorations.
- Easy 1:1 paste-to- paste composition is easy to mix, and eliminates guesswork & left-overs.
- Low film thickness(<30 microns) does not interfere with complete seating of post, inlay or crown.
- UDMA matrix system is compatible with most adhesive bonding agents (Sealbond Ultima recommended).
- Two-year shelf-life allows liberal inventories, peace of mind.