The Matchpost® is our most economical post with good mechanical propertiies
- Bonded into place for excellent retention of core / crown assembly
- Translucent, to conduct light curing polymerization energy.
- Radiopaque: 2,00mm or 200% Al Equivalent (ISO 4049)
- Elastic Modulus similar to that of dentin, to prevent root fractures.
- Micro-retentive surface, for hight bond strength.
- High strength, for clinical durability.
- Biocompatible and cannot corrode.
- Flexural Strength
- Interlaminate Shear Strength
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Radiopacity (ISO4049)
- 1600 MPa
- 65 MPa
- 13 GPa
- 2mm or 200% Al Equivalent
- Tapered Apical section
- Low modulus of elasticity
- Bonded into place
- Tooth – colored
- Corrosion free
- Good adaptation & conservative preparation
- Prevent root fracture
- Excellent retention of core/crown assembly
- Easy diagnostic
- Prevent de-bonding, root fracture & discoloration